Blessing - My Latest Track Out Now

At a time when the world has been brought to its knees, world economies crashed, over a million deaths caused by COVID19 among other atrocities, having a life, and being able to move about is indeed a blessing.

My new song "Blessing" on the Heaven Gates rhythm and produced by Sunny Island Records is my way of bringing about some sort of hope. No matter what your circumstance give thank and be blessed. 

Check out my newest video click  "Blessing." Feel free to like, comment and subscribe to my YouTube channel, and thank you for your support. Please keep you and your family safe during these unpredictable times.



~Marvin Binns~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rich and Happy Lifestyle - Marvin Binns ft. Patexx

Let's Get It On New Music Video is Out Now!

Marvin Binns Tries Afrobeat Drops New Single, "Don't Back Down"